With or social space getting bigger and bigger, our social lives have also got that big. With so many people and parties, we have started missing out on our own personal space. Do you know how it feels to be on your own? Or value of your own time?
Some of us do know and have turned anti-social by now. Check for these signs if you suffer from the same:
1. Whenever you hear about a new plan, you go all.
2. Finding a dress becomes a task and fitting in it, like a life and death situation.
3. The amount spent on putting make-up is the WORSE.
4. You put your best foot forward to carry those 5-inch heels but fail unimaginably!
5. You completely hate the idea to act ‘all-nice-all-time’ in front of random people.
6. And then hear their comments on how you look or how have you changed with the time?
7. After that get ready for some comparison with Mrs. Sharma’s daughter or Mr. Verma’s son!
8. Even worse, when your parents tell that you can’t leave without them!
9. Oh wait! You can’t even drink in front of them.
10. P.S- You act sick or make all possible excuses to excuse yourself from an outing!