Teenage or your early 20’s, an age when everything seems to be confusing and fast paced. You realize your life has taken a drastic turn and you don’t know where it will take you!
But relax! This roller coaster is not that scary as it seems.. There is a way out and these points will help you out to see that way out:
1. You wont’t get what you want. But what life has in store for you!
2. Scoring better friendships matter more in life than scoring marks!
3. You will be no more friends with your BFF and life still goes on!
4. Your parents might not understand you right now but soon they will.
5. Healthy competition doesn’t mean hiding or lying about your notes/assignments.
6. It may suck! But yes, may be the guy you fell for won’t fall back for you.
7. Because its not always about you.
8. Many a times people will pretend they care but actually they don’t. But you still do.
9. Your first teenage love will NEVER be your last. Love? Seriously?
10. And yes! It’s only you by yourself. Always!