In India, marriage means a full-fledged arrangement of craziness and fun. And when it comes down to Punjabi weddings, craziness is on an altogether different level. Nobody has ever gone to a core-Punjabi wedding and found it out to be boring to one ounce. And if by chance, you’ve gone to Pind wedding then you’re the luckiest chap on the planet. So, read the list below and you’ll know it by yourself.
1. Dadi-Dance with Daaru ka glass on the head is a normal sight on Punjabi weddings.
2. The extremely sentimental teary-eyed Mummy of the bride who starts crying on the smallest issues.
3. Jiju-Saali quarrels are so prominent in Punjabi weddings that most of the times, they forget about the wedding scene.
4. The continuous Swearing is a routine on weddings. Be it for the caterer or the groom’s uncle they just have to be there.
5. Snake dance moves on every function post getting drunk by a Taayaji or Chachaji will make your night.
6. Hogging on Butter Chicken and fighting for a good leg piece. After all, we are Punjabi and butter chicken is the one thing we live for.
7. The jewelry shop, the designer boutique, the make-up market everything is on its highest tolls in Punjabi weddings. Punjabis take an extra pride when they’re wearing the most expensive-ANYTHING.
8. Line of performances by each member of the family. We Punjabis believe in show-off and there is no stopping when it comes to showing our dance moves.
9. Hardcore feeding others is a delight that Punajbis love to do. More than eating, Punjabis believe in treating and feasting so that others can eat. No compromise on food at all.
10. After party, car alcohol party that goes on till morning. Punjabis have no end to alcohol at all. Oye, kitthe gayi sharaab di gaddi?
So, no matter what the list says, if you have not attended a Punjabi wedding, trust me there is nothing you’ve truly enjoyed by far. And hit the LIKE button if you’ve witnessed all these on Punjabi wedding.