Will you ever believe if I said Salman Khan is not Bollywood’s Boss or that Virat Kohli is not the Best Indian Cricketer currently? I know You won’t. So here are certain really hard to believe facts and observations that are actually true.
1. All the world’s platinum is so rare that it might fit in an average sized home!
2. Movie trailers used to be played at the movie end before the marketers realized the ineffectiveness.
3. Guess what can make a pineapple sweeter? SALT.
4. A young rabbit is called a kitten! I wonder now what we call cat’s offspring ? *Confused*
5. The lighter was invented 3 years before the match sticks were invented. We humans!
6. It is possible to fold a piece of paper more than 7-folds! I was cheated all my life.
7. The inventors of Oreo cookies, Hydrox started to believe they were invented by Oreo because of its popularity! Beat that.
8. The toilet paper demand’s supply is completed by cutting 127000 trees every year.
9. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts. Thank God her parents came with a nickname!
10. Observe a check’s signature line and you will see words “áuthorized signatory” repeated over.
11. There are 177146 ways to tie a tie. I wish we knew even one in school.
LIKE the article if you believe all these facts are true and you are astounded by the truth!
Gif Sources: Tumblr.com