We all have grown up hearing stories and watching movies with fictional characters in them and simply adore them, dream about them and all the time wish they were true. Just imagine one day suddenly that person comes out of your dream and waves a ‘HI’ to you! Exhilarating no? Check out the list of 10 fictional characters that are too good to be true!
1. Sameer (Hawa ka Jhaunka) from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam: One of the most romantic Salman Khan character which was hilarious at the same time interesting with his undying love to let go of his lady luck was the one scene that made all of us cry! *sob*sob*
2. Aryan from Dhoom : You remember when this hot & sexy thief with his amazing dance moves came in our lives and took our breath away! His technological intelligence and unconditional love for Sunehri. Just “Perfect!”
3. Geet from Jab We Met: Imagine a person like Geet in your life. How happening and full of entertainment your life will be! So much fun!
4. Daenarys Targaryen from Game of Thrones: Of course getting the Westros time back to current scenario would not be too cool but we would definitely want Mother of Dragons to be a part of our lives. Imagine a woman so powerful and yet so considerate. India will rise even if “Winter is coming.”
5. Prince Vikram Singh Rathore from Khoobsurat: The Rajput prince who hit our hearts with a cupid arrow and has made all the girls go crazy after him. The panache and attitude that Fawad Khan carried in this movie made all the girls swoon and swelter over him!
6. Harvey Specter from Suits: Who is the man? He definitely is the MAN. The perfect lawyer, the best closer in the town and deep down a person who cares for his people! And of course his penthouse.
7. Meera from Love Aaj Kal: A girl friend who tells you to have a break up party and post break up, come and discuss what all you have to change in you to score more girls is the coolest thing ever! We all wish we all had Meera in our lives because “Tu sahi baat bol deti hai Jaanemann” 😛
8. Rohit Patel from Kal Ho Na Ho: We all wish and pray for a friend who loves us and loves us unconditionally and Rohit in the movie was exactly that one friend. SRK took all the limelight of the movie but a friend like Rohit is someone we all would definitely want who should come to life!
9. Pooo…. from K3G: Remember that amazing character that Kareena Kapoor plays in which on one side she is arrogant, bitchy and trendy with all the amazing clothes and right attitude and on one hand how she transforms herself to sanskaari bahu for her love! That’s exactly the girl all guys would want in their lives. Isn’t it?
10. Aditya Kashyap from Jab We Met: Saving the best for the last but this one character who is insanely rich and has looks like Shahid Kapoor if comes to life every girl will go drooling over him! And additional benefits like he knows karate and is willing to do what crazy Geet asks her for makes him score further brownie points for featuring on the list.
Who are the characters on your list? Share your list of fictional character with us in the comments below!