There are certain friends in every friends who’re kind of weird to have a habit of reaching every where samay par. This set of people fail to understand the plight of the person on the other end who they “expect” to be on time. However, being an article about the ones on time, let us support them (even if not appreciate) and see what all they have to face!
1. Tracking if you are in a different time zone: You are so often on time and used to seeing your friends late that you cross-check whether your watch is working according to IST or not?
2. The so-called late-lateef friends are no more your friends: Your habit of being on time has taken such a toll on you that you are no longer friends with always-late-friends because you end up fighting!
3. Wedding Show Up: There are so many times that you’ve reached at wedding venues even before the hosts. By the time people are starting to binge on mocktails, its your dessert time!
4. Date Problems: Dates being the times when the girl is allowed to be late becomes a hassle for you as you want the girl to be precisely on time while she wants to accomplish “mission make-up”!
5. 5-Minutes Bahaana: You now have a fair idea of what “I will be there in 5-minutes” actually mean because you have anyways already reached. So it is bare minimum half an hour.
6. Germany Return?: People have often asked if you’ve come from Germany because people in India can never manage to be so much on time. Tut mir Lied, aber nien. (Sorry, but no)
7. Amazing Benefit: Because you’re so habitual of being on time, you don’t need to get ready in haste. You have already managed your time in advance.
8. Lost Watches: Your crazy whacky friends have stolen your watch hoping may be that will lead you to a late-show but you still manage to be precisely on time!
9. Snooze Button is not your thing: Unlike a lot of people, snooze button is simply not meant for you because you wake up on the 1st go of your buzzing alarm. Kudos for this one!
10. Missing a flight- Not a chance: You have never ever ever missed a flight or a bus or a train or even rickshaw because you’re so particular about the time that even rickshaw wala waits for you outside your home
(at the same time everyday).
So, though being on time is one habit that every one should inculcate however, in India one must give the mercy of getting late to the poor chaps who really need it.