Friends are the most important ingredient of our lives. They add so many flavors to our lives that your life might just turn too sweet or too spicy!! When you have multiple friends in life, it becomes more fun and you become more of a manager. Too many BFFs, too much to talk & tell and too much to handle.
And this is how your life takes this petty turns:
1. You get confused while deciding with whom to share your secrets first.
2. Daily updates from your friends keep you busy and over the phone whole time.
3. It becomes difficult for you to manage so many events and plans in the pipeline.
4. Your parents don’t get it, from where you get so many friends?
5. You find it tough to explain how important your each friend is.
6. People are hesitant to talk to you as you always have people around.
7. You plan your weekends wisely as you can’t say no to any friend of yours.
8. You have so much to follow up and keep track of that you lose hold from your own life!
9. After family and work, its your best friends that take all your time.
10. You have no answer when your parents ask, “Tum saara din phone pe kya karte ho?”