One thing that today’s generation is scared of is marriage. I know, I know, it’s a big word and you don’t think about it that often but somewhere we all had thoughts about it. “Will I be getting married to my current girlfriend?”, “Will it work out with him as we aren’t doing any great now?”
So, let’s have a good read and clear our heads to think what do we want?
1. You are not ready to adjust.
2. You don’t want to give up on your freedom and friendships.
3. Today’s generation is more career oriented.
4. And love to travel.
5. Having ‘fun’ is better than committing to one person.
6. You don’t think you’ll be able to find a perfect match for yourself!
7. You don’t want a burden of expectations on your shoulder.
8. You want to prove yourself to the world before doing it to a partner.
9. You don’t want the marriage-monotony in your life.
10. The amount of existential crisis and confusions one have today, marriage is the last thing to be on someone’s mind!