Do you want to find that human who created the famous quote ‘Early to bed and early to rise’? And ask him why he did this to us? Does your day start when others’ end? Congratulations! You are definitely a certified Insomniac (but in the good way!)
Read on to see if you share the traits of a Night star – just like most of us.
1. You love the peace that comes with night. That’s when you can medidate, listen to your favourite music or read a book without any disturbance.Image Source
2. The song ‘Raat baaki baat baaki’ was probably created for you. Your banter with your bestie starts when the clock strikes 12,1,2,3 or…Image Source
3. All your creative (and technical too) juices begin to flow at night. The Gulzars and the J.K Rowlings and Hackerz in you wake up in the wee hours of night. “Arz kiya hai…”Image Source
4. ‘Raat ke plans’ are your favourites. Be it long drives or pyajama parties, you are game for all!Image Source
5. All your emotions comes out best at night. You are more of yourself! For better or worse.Image Source
6. Suddenly your appetite for anything edible shoots up – who care’s if it’s three! You need khaana. And you wear the chef’s hat with a smile.Image Source
7. You post updates on Facebook and wonder why haven’t your friends ‘liked’ it yet. They’re all asleep dude!Image Source
8. Even if you go off to sleep on time, you wake up at odd hours and feel that your hours are getting wasted tossing and turning.Image Source
9.It’s finally ‘time for bed’ when you hear the birds chirping.Image Source
10. In case you had to be awake the whole day, you promise your sleepy self, “Aaj toh pakka time pe sona hai”. Once it’s night again, you are back to square one.Image Source
Are you a night person as well? Share with us what keeps you up at night!