As a teenager, we are new to a lot of things which we deal with it. Here are a bunch of things we struggle to understand as a teenager.
1. We are too Young to start drinking and too old to buy a McD’s happy meal
2. In the world where bunking lectures makes us popular, so we are confused to attend classes or not
3. 99.001% of our mind space goes to striving at our relationships, or half-relationships, or friend-zoned positions
4. We are changing everyday as our body is going through the over-flow of hormones
5. We have to survive to the end of the month on pocket money of peanuts
6. Our acts needs to match the best freshmen or fresher image and so does our Facebook/Insta Pictures
7. We are in the dilemma to either express ourselves or go with half truths. P.S- Insecurity of getting JUDGED
8. Playing your own lawyer to file appeal cases at The Parents High Court to get Night-out permissions
9. It feels like ‘we-don’t-belong-here’ when nobody understands us. Not even ourselves
10. We wonder if Virginity is a thing to lose or an experience to gain. #DoItOnlyWithConsent or #IndianSanskaar
Struggling through this teenage phase, we do succeed in finding our real selves and defining who we are!