Social media has reached all possible places where we can’t even imagine. It has become an integral part of our lives and inevitable. Facebook is one such medium that has taken a major toll on all of us. It has influenced us so much that our parents are also under its impression.
Here, we see how life of teenagers have changed since they have their parents on facebook:
1. You can never change your relationship status. Never!
2. Don’t even think about going online while you are in college or get ready to have a ”talk” when reach home!
3. Every day a new friend of yours will be getting your parent’s friend request.
4. And all your posts will be properly stalked, liked and commented up on.
5. The oldest and embarrassing pictures will be on your news feed. And yes, not to forget your childhood pics.
6. You can’t upload your pictures while drinking or dating!
7. Half of your time goes in teaching your parents about FB settings and lingo.
8. And in the time left you alter your FB settings!
9. Say a big NO to sexy & sassy DPs else your parents will get it changed.
10. Your daily status updates and expression of emotions go for a toss as you know, “you have eyes on you!”