At some point in your teenage years you have or you will believe these false truths. Read on for some myth-busting reality checks.
1. A relationship is a solution to all your problems.
2. Good grades gets you a good job.
3. Everyone has to like you.
4. Reading and studying broadens your mind by 80%. Experiences count for 20%.
5. What others think is more important than what you think.
6. One day you will meet the “one”.
7. Work hard and you shall succeed.
8. I am the only one suffering.
9. The science stream is the gateway to the world while commerce and humanities are for duffers.