If you’re born in the early 90’s then you’re probably in your 20’s right now. You’re at that age where you’re too old to act like a kid but too young to take up real responsibility. Everyone seems to think that you should have had your life figured out by now but you have no clue what to do next. You’re just focusing your attention on surviving for now and taking life in the stride.
1. You’ve just graduated and have no idea what to do with the rest of your life.
You’ve been contemplating switching your field of work but don’t know what to do next.
2. Aunties and Uncles keep asking you when you’re getting married and it just pisses you off to no extent!
Why must our entire lives revolve around marriage? It seems like people have no other work besides getting married.
3. You are still in your wild party phase but a little part of you keeps nagging that you must let it go!
You really don’t want to let it go and you keep convincing yourself that you’re too young to become old and boring.
4. You suddenly start noticing so many successful people around you who are way younger than you meanwhile you’re still trying to figure out what to wear to the grown-ups party you were just invited to.
How did these people even go about figuring what they want to do? What is happening to the world!
5. You can’t just date someone because you like them, you have to think about where it’s going?
Can we get engaged? Is he/she marriage material? Arghh!
6. You’re suddenly putting on weight with the same amount of food intake! You keep thinking of hitting the gym but never wake up in time.
Get up hit the gym at 7 a.m. and reach work by 9 a.m.? When did your life become so boring?
7. You sometimes start your sentence with “When I was in college…” and then the realization hits your that you’re actually a graduate!
Remember when you were in college and you heard about people having jobs and thinking about how grown up they were? Well, you are now one of them!
8. You’re now in the phase when you realize your parents were probably right all along.
Well, well, look who’s come around!
9. Most of your friends are in different time zones, studying abroad, getting married, working jobs and you’re just sitting here waiting for life to start.
You don’t even know where to begin.
10. The worst of all is people expect you to be all grown-up and do grown-up things but nobody takes you seriously!
This is ridiculous! How are you supposed to get anywhere if no one understand you!