A friend once quoted, “Everything has a phase!” So, here are these 10 things that became an instant craze on the Social Media and soon lost their charm because the phase changed. Check out the list below:
1. ORKUT: This crazy thing was there and then came the Facebook Revolution and changed everything.
2. Love Quotes and Pages: There used to be a time when these love quotes page were such a craze and now every body have their own break up quotes.
3. Candy-Crush Saga and FarmVille Requests: Once upon a time, every body was playing Candy Crush and then soon-enough everybody was irritated of playing Candy Crush.
4. Pokes and PING! : When initially Facebook was on its toll, poking was the most IN-thing and now its a mystery if that button still exists?
5. Drafts and Notes on Facebook: How everyone wanted to endorse their poetry and made notes on Facebook for others to read. But now, gone are the days.
6. Random Add me as a Friend Trend: Before Privacy Settings, random friend requests was such a norm and boys had better chances to hit it right, but Zuckerberg and his invention. Poor Boys! 😛
7. Bitstrips: Remember those animated US that we shared everyday on Facebook lost their charm when they became too complex to make!
8. The Class Groups: One admin used to make a class group for all the bitching about teachers and which was class’ notice board. But then teachers conquered Facebook. *sigh*
9. The Prop-Pop: The pictures where in everybody carried a prop on their birthday and posed lost the charm with the same becoming every party’s fun-quotient.
10. The Feeling-This-That-Routine: When the status updates got this feature of feeling and there were randomest of feelings on the earth, the invention lost its charm.
Hit LIKE if you have used all these attributes and know that you sometimes miss them!
Image Source: Tumblr.com