When was the last time you told your mom that you love her? Or had a chat with your dad that you are always there for him? We all are quite busy in our lives and have lost the time to express ourselves, even to our most closest people. The partner for whom you always waited to talk, now for him/her only you don’t have time.
So, lets catch up with them and let them know what you feel with these simple gestures:
1. “I love you.” The most under-rated and the most valuable expression.
2. “I miss you.” For those who are busy and haven’t got a chance lately for their loved ones.
3. “Take care.” To express that you still care even if you can’t be there.
4. “Thank you.” To someone who has always been there.
5. “Sorry.” For all those time one couldn’t show up.
6. “I am always there.” To comfort your loved ones when they don’t want you around.
7. “I need you.” Even if I don’t say it, I do.
8. “Call me anytime.” Just to re-assure your presence in one’s life.
9. “Don’t worry.” To tell that you are not only part of their good times but bad times too.
10. “Shut up!” When one talks bullshit and you have better things to do.