Friendship- one simple word but with so many meanings to it. We get the first hand experience of friendship in our childhood but realize its importance much later, specially in our teenage years. When you are not too young to understand, not too old to judge, you are just fine! Fine to make friends, fine to be with them and to keep them forever!
That’s what teenage friendships do to you:
1. You realize friendship is the most valuable thing that you treasure.
2. You love all your friends almost equally.
3. But not all of them will stay forever.
4. Fights are part & parcel of friendship.
5. You should never take them seriously.
6. Your true friends will always stand by you.
7. You can’t resist telling them your secrets & hearing theirs’.
8. Discussing your whole day becomes like a daily routine.
9. Your parents will not always like all of them or any.
10. You can get into fights just to protect your friends.