Confessing your undying love to someone is hard enough without having to worry about what unbelievable, soul wrenching, gut clenching, horrifying responses you could get. Take a look at our list to see some of the most humorous albeit crushing responses you could get to the magical three word phrase.
1. The ‘I thought you were joking’ response.
And even if you weren’t joking, it’s still bloody hilarious because I could never love you back.
2. The ‘I’m in love with your best friend’ response.
Nothing is more heart breaking than finding out that the person you love is in love with someone else and it hurts even more when that someone else is your best friend!
3. The ‘I don’t give a damn’ response.
It couldn’t matter lesser to her and it’s best for you to just move on. Poor, poor you!
4. The ‘Classic friend zone’ response.
I love you as friend and that’s all we’ll ever be. Better luck next time!
5. The ‘I’m just going to ignore this’ response.
Well take the hint. If she doesn’t have the time to frame a better response or atleast spare your feelings, it’s time to move on.
6. The ‘I’m a lesbian’ response.
She’s probably not a lesbian but she’s definitely too much of coward to tell you the truth.
7. The ‘I don’t have the time for this’ response.
She’s probably not that busy but she definitely doesn’t have the time to deal with your emotions. It definitely sucks to be you.
8. The ‘I’m too cool for you’ response.
Nothing can be worse than ‘Get a life!’ This is literally the worst response you could get. EVER!
9. The ‘Seen 2 hours ago’ No response.
Nothing can be worse than “Get a life” except getting no response at all. This person has seen your message and is choosing to ignore you. What can I say except ignorance is bliss. Just forget about it.
10. The ‘Yeah I know’ response.
She probably knew how you felt about her and was just stringing you along. Don’t worry, the pain of this too shall pass.
11. The ‘I can’t believe you’re doing this’ response.
One ‘No’ is bad but 10? What are you going to do about that! There’s no coming back from this.
12. The ‘I don’t want to be rude’ response.
This person probably saw you as a very good friend and doesn’t want to hurt your feelings but they definitely don’t love you back.