Yes, you never participated in dancing competitions. Yes, shaadis are not about dancing for you and yes, you can’t dance even when drunk! And that’s how a non- dancer rolls:
P.S.- Sunny Sir is a true inspiration for us!
1. You were never able to ask your crush for a dance.
2. Your whole college life was about the ‘dude’ who dance well and always got the chance.
3.To avoid to be asked for a dance your drink remains your partner for the entire party.
4. You copied Bollywood actors, took classes from friends but still got two left feet.
5. No! Neither getting drunk helped you.
6. There is only ONE step that you do when forced to dance.
7. Being friends with all hot chicks of college dance society was only just a dream..
8. Now you wonder,”Why I never took dance seriously?”
9. Even kids dancing in reality shows or shaadis can give you a complex!
10. Well choreographed songs make you feel, “How is that even possible?”
11. Contemporary, Jazz, Salsa.. I thought there is only Bollywood style of dancing!
12. You know are not so flexible…
But you never stop TRYING!