I, as a writer admit that I am not a bookworm. Yes, I can read blogs and fashion magazines but novels? I doubt. Does it make me any less wise? Or are you still surprised? Yes, I am not a Harry Potter person. Yes, I watched 50 Shades of Grey and it didn’t read it. And if you feel the same as me, I dedicate this piece to you:
1. You have never bought a single book in your life.
2. Only reading you did was just during your school time.
3 . You feel scared when see people with huge novels.
4. You never understood how reading makes you a better person!
5. You always chose movies over books.
6. You never felt the need to read to fall asleep.
7. You feel left out when your friends discuss books around you!
8. Worse if they ask you to visit a book fair or reader’s cafe!
9. You never attended your library lecture in school or college.
10. You tried reading once or twice but could never succeed. Thanks to the poor concentration levels.
11. You also borrowed books from friends to look wiser & cooler.
12. But never found your calling in them.
13. Where people manage to read books/novels wherever they go, you are always lost in your world and thoughts!