We live in a world wherein simply anything can happen. Read these extremely hilarious co-incidents that will make you rolling on the floor.
1. A pizza with a diameter of Z and a thickness of A has a volume of Pi*Z*Z*A. *SWAG!*
2. Our mobile features is directly proportional to the time spent in toilet. The more features that your phone has, the longer you spend on the toilet.
3. Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long words. Feeling the pressure already.
4. Charlie Chaplin once lost a Charlie Chaplin look-alike contest. Guessing he’s not good at mimicking himself.
5. Match.com’s founder lost his girlfriend when she met somebody else on match.com. Lost Faith!
6. Its a common thing to name your kids as Even and Odd in Norway. No they’re not even twins!
7. In Spanish the word “esposas” means both “wives” and “handcuffs”. Hahahaha. Understood the irony?
8. Shakira was once rejected from the school choir on the pretext that she sounded like a goat. Can we second that? And our lips don’t lie.
9. The Musem of Non-Visible Art sells art that only exists in the imagination of the artist. In 2011 a woman bought a “non-visible” art pieces for $10,000. Beat That!
10. Paris Syndrome is a real psychological syndrome that affects mostly Japanese people when they realize that Paris isn’t as great as they thought it would be. Poor Japanese!
11. Dorset, Minnesota elected a 3 year old to be mayor. Now that’s a world record!
12. When Montenegro got independence from Yugoslavia its top level internet domain went from .yu to .me. Like a Star!
13. Benjamin Franklin once wrote a scientific piece called Fart Proudly. It was all about farts. Eeeewww!
14. More than 80,000 people have graduated from McDonald’s University with a degree in Hamburgerology, I am so applying!
These facts are a must-share thing. Especially the degree in Hamburgerology!
Gif Sources: Tumblr.com