Lift a dropping spirit. Make someone feel alive! That’s the best you can do to someone who is low for some reason or the other and need a bit of cheering up. These are the few things you could do that would cheer them up instantly…
1. Sometimes just a little genuine tareef (complement) makes someone’s day!
2. Jaadu ki jhappi ! After all a hug is the best medicine one can ever get.
3. Look at them square in the eye, flash a genuine smile and say “you look nice today.” -Like you really mean it.
4. Treat them with Ice creams! Indulge into glazed donuts, pasties or garma-garam gulab-jamun!
5. A ‘buck up’ pat on the back is like a spirit booster. Even for silly things like “Great yaar.. you woke up so early !”
6. Order a surprise triple cheese pizza. Huge size…and when the doorbell rings… Wooaahh!
7. Act like a total freak and do stupid things, just to get a selfless smile..
8. Help without any intention of getting back any favour. Sometimes, the results are priceless! (100 hours a year- Its scientifically proven I swear!)
9. Offer a coffee. Better- Make one!
10. Simply listen to them.
11. Leave a “You’re awesome” note on their desk…(P.S. don’t forget to write your name. don’t be scary :P)
12. Thank someone for their help everyday…it increases positivity in the aura of your surroundings, hence making everyone near you happy.
13. LAUGH OUT LOUD! When you laugh, you release a happy hormone called oxytocin. It’s a hormone that uplifts us as we share experiences.
14. Most important of all the above… Be
with that ‘someone’ who makes you happy!
Enjoy and spread the happy spirit around you