Call it infatuation, attraction or crush, we all have those short lived sensations for that cute someone whom we never let our feelings know. What happens once you are trapped? Doing weird things that make you look silly during that phase cannot be admitted, nor denied. Here are a few silly things that we all do-
1. You have that undying feeling of having a sight of him/her whenever possible.
2. You know his daily routine by heart…his/her time table is on your finger tips.
3. You would read the chats and texts you exchanged with him/her….nth number of times and smile silently for no reason 😉
4. You check your wattsapp/mail/voice mail and whatever technology you could connect with him/her …just to see if he is online or sent you a message…..in short “web stalking”.
5. You try to look out for excuses just to strike a conversation with him/her .
6. You dress up big time if you ever get a chance to meet him/her.
7. You juggle in your mind the conversation you will have with him/her when you meet.
8. Whenever you miss him/her you will check his/her profile pics ….DPs etc. just to have a glance of him.
9. You have that unending romantic imagination for him/her, which is no less than a DDLJ / Kuch Kuch Hota Hai …or any other Karan Johar’s movies.
10. Your friends tease you by taking his name …..they also give you naughty gestures when he/she is around.
11. You have an excitement for him/her….that you are almost love struck …you have butterflies in your stomach whenever he is around 😉
12. Whenever you meet him/her your heart skips a beat and you can almost hear your heartbeat in your ears 😉
13. You start giving him/her signals of your liking…….but you almost fail whenever you try 😉
14. You keep asking your love guru friends…how to impress him/her.
15. The whole world knows that you have a crush …except the one you have crush on 😉
So, if you have ever had a crush on someone, check how many of these are true :*