While love is in the air for most of us, there might be some unfortunate ones, we believe, who are finding it hard to cope up with separation. Well, we give you 15 lessons that only a ‘toota dil’ learns in no time after a heart wrenching breakup.
1. You will come out as a stronger, wiser, patient and happier person regardless of how wrecked your’e now.
“Bade bade deshon me aisi chhoti chhoti baatein hoti rehti hain senorita”
2. The world is full of opportunities, if you really want to grow and learn.
“Fighter kabhi haar nahi manta”
3. People make promises and sometimes they fail to keep it. There is nothing much you can do about it.
Dil agar tootega nhi toh koi jodega kaise
4. Love and acceptance if not given freely are not worth having.
Kyunki pyaar kiya nhi jata bas ho jata hai…
5. You learn to embrace freedom and master in all ways to appreciate it.
Zindagi jeene ke do hi tarike hote hai … ek jo ho raha hai hone do, bardaasht karte jao … ya phir zimmedari uthao usse badalne ki
6. Now that you have the experience of being in a relationship, you know what works best.
Pyar kabhi khali haath wapas nahi jata hai…tajurba le kar aata hai
7. And when to let go, if it’s not working.
Har kisi ke liye koi na koi nana hota hai…
8. You automatically become a better judge of people and circumstances in life than ever.
Because you are a #patakaguddi after all 😉
9. Never let anything get the better of you except your ambitions.
Jazba rakho kuch kar dikhane ka…
10. The fact that we do not have control over certain things in life only makes it more interesting.
Life me oonch neech aate rehte hain. Jo unhe bhoolkar aage badhti hai wahi hoti hai asli queen
11. This phase of your life will let you discover your true soul mates for life.
Mere paas dost hain. Tumhaare paas?
12. Every thing that we are going through is a part of a big thing called life. Relationships being one of them.
“Picture abhi baki hai mere dost”
13. Never be apologetic for choosing yourself first.
“I. Me. Myself.”
14. You need to create an universe of your own and be happy to live in it.
“Main apni favourite hoon”
15. You are an individual. Unique, priceless, strong and lovable. Give yourself to someone who treats you extraordinary.
Koi Pyaar Kare Tumse Kare, Tum jaise ho waise kare, tumhe badal kar jo pyar kare, who pyaar nahin , sauda kare aur Sahiba Pyar mein Sauda nahin hota…
Cheer up. Love is just around the corner! Kudos!