1. Don’t try to make a career or think of money so early on but learn what you love doing.
2. Find out who your true friends are instead of collecting more and more.
3. Learn to be ok with being alone.
4. Get a job, any job! You will definitely gain some incredible real life experience with this.
5. Make a habit of exercising because as you grow older you’ll no longer be able to gorge on all those things you love.
6. Learn to play an instrument, it’ll become your sanctuary someday.
7. Give your room an adult makeover instead of still keeping your childhood toys and painted walls around.
8. Date somebody you love and experience what it feels like.
9. Learn some basic survival skills like cooking at least one dish.
10. Go on short trip with your closest friends.
11. Learn to appreciate your parents and know they’re right at times.
12. Learn to defend and stand up for yourself.
13. Love yourself for who you are instead of bowing to peer pressure.
14. Forget the people who passed you by because you don’t need them in your life anyway.
15. Don’t think other people know better about what you should be doing just because they are older.
16. Remember that your words have the capability of really hurting people.
17. Be grateful for all the things you have in your life.
18. Write a letter to your future self, describing who you want to be.