Welcome to the wonderful world of jealousy! Here, you will get splitting headache, a nearly irresistible urge to commit murder, and an inferiority complex. Yippee!!
Jealousy. Yes, It’s one of the most popular trait among humans with a negative light to it. Being jealous is considered to be a very ‘low’ trait but is it actually true? Not really.
Here, we reveal how being jealous can really be good for your health:
1. It makes you super curious and you desperately want to know more about things.
2. It gets your hidden challenger out.
Aaaaa dekhe zaraa…kisme kitna hai dum!
3. Competition, my friend! You feel more competent.
Kitne aadmi they rey!
4. You want to do better in everything. Be better, feel better!
5. It results in making you more confident.
Aaj mai uppar aasmaan neeche!
6. And strong in your decisions.
7. Now you don’t care what others think!
8. You say bye to jealousy and hello to your new self!
And finally yo feel: