The funniest part about our schools is , they teach us things we are never really going to use in life – half which you would instantly forget after the exam and the other half you are never going to remember. Our schools project a really awkward notion of excellence and brilliance , they tell you –If you cant do what we want you to , you are DUMB . Well , people who tell children they are a failure are a failure themselves . Here are 8 things they would never teach at schools , they rather cant .
1. Nobody can teach you most of the things you need to learn in life , you will have to learn them yourself . Go out and learn Bindaas …
2. It isn’t that important to pass in exams if you have prepared yourself for the bigger test of life .
3. You need not be the best amongst all , but be the best person the world needs .
4. World doesn’t need too serious jerks . Get yourself some life , go out and enjoy . Open up .
5. Fall in love but don’t let love fall you in a pit .Life is too short to waste in fighting with people , go make some friends .
6. The older your grow , the value of money will decrease . What would only matter to you would be staying close with your loved ones with two meals a day . Money can’t be eaten remember ?
7. They would never let you distinguish between right and wrong . First they would spoon-feed you till you are 18 , and then would expect you to suddenly grow mature .
8. This is not a race . You dont have to beat others to win here . We can all be the winners .
Life is too short . But if you enjoy it well it is enough ,