There are Bollywood movies that make it so BIG on screen that you can not get enough of it and then there is a set of movies that are amazingly amazing but do not do so good on the silver screen. Let’s go through the list of those movies that conquered our hearts but did not enter the 100-Crore Club.
1. Pyaar ka Punchnama: One of the most epic movies that made us laugh, sympathize guys and gave us Rajjo Rani with his epic speech! Kudos to this movie for standing out.
2. Mere Dad ki Maruti: The true Punjabi weddings and the crazy drama with lots of crispy twists and turns and Chandigarh ki Shakira. This movie deserves applauds!
3. Aashiqui 2: How romance was only SRK’s forte which suddenly changed when ARK (Aditya Roy Kapoor) took the genre and gave us this epic love-saga.
4. Haider: A dark gem given out by Vishal Bhardwaj on the treading condition of Kashmir touched so many people who are not looking out for entertainment or clichés.
5. Wake up Sid: A sweet-endearing movie that shows teenagers to chase what their heart feels like and depicts Mumbai city in its true light as a land of opportunity. The movie leaves a smile on ever ones face!
6. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara: Undoubtedly the most entertaining-cum-drama-cum-romantic-cum-bromance-cum-everything movie. This movie deserves all the accolades for teaching us so much in so many ways.
7. Queen: How Kangana Ranaut is on her best stride these days and when she played Rani in this movie, she was at her simply best. Queen is a must-watch for all girls who are looking out for marriage in their early 20s.
8. Highway: Alia Bhatt evolved from her starry fame to get into atypical Imtiaz Ali movie that takes a unique turn by turning a slap on the high-social circle of the cities.
9. Paan Singh Tomar: An incredible movie with a hidden life story of a great sportsman that was well adapted and the character played by Imraan Khan took all the limelight.
SHARE your list of favorite movies that touched your heart in the COMMENTS below.
Gifs and Image Source: Pinterest.com