This is not a hacking tutorial for that matter , understanding the pattern of passwords can be for a much noble cause as well . Teenagers’ passwords well reflect the most important or rather the most impressionable thing/person of their life . Yes , it is crazy but very much true . We put a security pass based on what we are most influenced by . Try identifying yours from this list of 9 passwords teenagers mostly keep …But husshhh , don’t you dare share that you could relate to any one of these , you never know if you find you hacker just next to you .
1. Your Girlfriend /Boyfriend or Crush may be
2. Your Pet’s name or your best friends
3. An abusive that you frequently use
4. The phone number of your dady with some weird phrase .
5. Your sibling’s pet name which you tease them with
6. A cool adjective with your own name . Like – sexypapu [papu being the name]
7. A frustrated remark about the world . Like- LIFEisShit
8. Your date of birth’s portion with your name in toggle case with symbols .
9. Or your worst kept secret / the happiest moment of your life
Did you find your’s here ? Shhhh…do not tell. And if you do not , make sure you leave a comment giving us a clue.