Indians since forever have been stopping themselves to cross the road when a cat comes across no matter how late they are simply for the random superstitions. So, we raise a concern over these superstitions and ask for a reasonable justification on the same!
1. Do not cut your nails at night.
2. Do not leave the slippers flip-sided.
3. Leave for exams post having something sweet for good results.
4. No hair cut day on Tuesday and Thursday.
5. Do not lend your handkerchief at someone else’s place for it causes a fight.
6. Do not leave home if someone just sneezed before you.
7. You should not look in to the broken mirror.
8. Sleep in the direction of Sunrise.
9. Do not sweep the floor at night.
10. Applying kohl on kids and brides to ward off evil eye.
11. Do not stand under a Peepul tree at night as it has ghosts.
12. Do not pluck leaves or flowers at night because it is inauspicious.
These are bizarre superstitions that have no reasonable explanations. Hence, StoryAlert Team requests you to please avoid adhering to any of these!
Gif Sources: Tumblr.com , Pinterest.com