As we approach Children’s day, we are reminded of our childhood. Here is a recap of a few childhood memories we all miss. Read on and relive your childhood:
1. Playing was in our schedule – Aunty bunty ko bhejo khelne ke liye..
Evening play time was a routine, spending summer vacations at Naani house was the most relished time of the year
2. Cartoon Time – Mummy TV nahi dekhne degi agar HW time par nahi kiya.
Completing home-work so that we could get free before we hear Duck Tales hooo-uuu-ooo on TV!
3. Raw Imagination – Mummy mirror ke andar bhoot hai.
Imaginary friends, turning dad’s jacket into a monster, and making strange faces in front of mirror (only to get scared of our fearful facial gestures)!.
4. Free-flowing creativity – Chalo wall painiting karte hain.
We could decorate just anything scrap book, sand castles, paper craft and the list is endless!
5. Dance all the way – Moon dance kar sakta hoon main to.
Waiting for Shenaaz’s MTV’s Most Wanted on MTV when it use to be a music channel and dance to our favourite MJ number.
6. We had wars – Gang-fights during recess. Our ammunitions were paper balls or aluminium foil balls.
7. Anything could make us happy – Chalo ghoomne chalein..
Being super excited about everything – stationary shopping, watching Hip Hip Hurray, finding a plastic toy in fun flips pack, anybody’s birthday party!
8. Handling a camera was an accomplishment – Mujhe photo kheenchni aati hai.
Getting a chance to click photos and waiting for the album to develop.
9. Idealizing those super cool people – Looking forward to meet those role model – Didis and Bhaiyas who were just so cool!
10. Rainy season was more than just traffic jams – It was just about fun, creating paper boat, getting drenched along with worms in a muddy wet soil.
Add more childhood memories in the comment section!