Let’s take a moment to step back and appreciate life in its simplest forms: singing, breathing in fresh air, laughing with a friend, dancing, tasting candies, clapping etc. We don’t believe in taking a holiday or spending money to be happy. It’s about realising how sudden small moments in our life bring extreme happiness, that cannot be put in words!
1. Jaadu ki jhappi from your best friend when missing them the most
2. That moment when wife goes to her maika
3. Meeting a childhood friend in Metro
4. Getting drenched in bin mausam barsaat…awesome mausam..yay !
5. Getting a surprise visit from your parents living away from you
6. Getting your first salary
7. Late night ice cream spree with friends
8. Listening to back to back favourite songs on radio
9. Finding money in your old jeans pocket
10. Busting bubble wrap
11. Your friend offering free booze. “Chal aj main pilata hun.”
12. When your eyes are filled with tears after a big laugh
13. A sudden compliment by a stranger
14. Chit chat with your mom after a hectic day at work
15. Sudden acceptance of proposal. Whammy!
16. Getting licked bye your pet the moment you enter your home- Priceless !