With every year that passes by we learn something that adds more to our life experiences. And with Bollywood being a major part of our life, fortunately or unfortunately it teaches us a lot of things. Where we witnessed a lot of hits, flops were no less. Nevertheless, we were entertained to our wits and grits!
Being an avid Bollywood stalker this year, these movies taught me few life lessons:
1. PK – Don’t follow anything blindly in life. Not even love I guess!
2. Bang Bang- Looks ache ho toh Katrina bhi pat jaati hai..
3. Kick- Chori agar kisi ki bhalai ke liye ki jaaye toh chori ‘chori’ nahi kehlaati..
4. Haider- Revenge is never a solution for anything in life. So, badle ki aag ko thoda dabba ke rakhen.
5. Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhaniya- Pyaar ki hamesha jeet hoti hai.. Aur aj kal ki ladkiyan badi tez hoti hain..
6. Happy Ending- The road to success is always under construction! So, work should always be in progress.
7. Singham Returns- Policewale ki physique achi ho toh janta mein bhi confidence aa jata hai..
8. 2 States- Caste doesn’t matter when love is enough to make you go crazy.
9. Humshakals- Nahi bhai. Please. Yeh na ho paaya humse!
10. Mary Kom- If you are dedicated in life, nothing is impossible.
11. Khoobsurat- Life is like a Disney land for carefree people!
12. Gunday- Kabhi bhi ladki dosti ke beech mein nahi aani chahiye.. Varna hamesha lagti hai..
13. Highway- Life is a journey to be explored no matter in what situation you are.
14. Queen- Never change yourself for anybody who is not worth it! Because ‘self worth’ is priceless.
15. Xpose- Some movies are injurious to health!